Get email alerts >>
Mix the oil and flour properly to form a binding consistency of breadcrumbs. Add some water and knead lightly the entire mixture. Make it soft dough and set it aside with a damp cloth covering it. Fry the khoya in cooking oil till it becomes l
* Soak sugar in 1/2 liter of water and all other dry ingredients in 2 cups of water for at least 2 hours. * Grind all soaked ingredients (not sugar) to a very fine paste. * Mix remaining water to the paste and strain it using a stron
How to make Shakarpara: • Sieve the flour and salt together in a bowl. • Combine the sugar, milk and ghee in a pan; mix well. • Bring it to a boil till the sugar is dissolved. • Now let it cool completely. • Make stiff dough by adding this sugar
Please watch the video for complete recipe https://youtu.be/KCNvK4qypEY
Step1: In medium heat, heat ¼ cup of sugar with 1 tbsp of water and keep stirring until the color changes from light brown to dark brown. This would take minimum 15 minutes. Once the color becomes darker, remove the pan and pour ¼ cup warm water.
For recipe please watch the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4qdY8QgZhQ&t=3s
1. Mix together the butter, sugar, eggs, flavorings, flour, baking powder and salt slowly. Stir the mixture until smooth after each ingredient is added. Add milk and continue blending the mixture. 2. Pour the batter into 3 greased cake pans. Ba
lace sugar corn syrup and water in large kettle. Mix well and cook to 280°, stirring a little while cooking. Add butter and peanuts, then cook to 300°. Add vanilla, salt and soda, then quickly spread on well buttered table-top or countertop and
Butter a 9 x 9-inch baking pan. Thoroughly stir together the flour, spices, sugar and salt; set aside. In a large mixing bowl, beat together shortening and eggs until creamy. Beat in milk and rum. Gradually stir flour mixture into egg mixture.
Grease the bottom and sides of a 9 x 9 x 2 inch square pan with margarine. Spread pecans in the pan. Heat the brown sugar and margarine to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil 5-7 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour and spread evenly over peca
Mix all ingredients. Make balls and flatten them, coat them with sugar. Bake at 350F for 8-10 minutes or until light golden color. If you wish,you can do some cookie decoration as per occasion (valentine, christmas, halloween,
Blend berries and cranberry juice together until smooth. Transfer to a large jug. Stir in lemonade/ginger beer/rum/orange soda/anything of your choice (Be creative..:)). Serve.
How to proceed: 1. Place the sweet potato in a saucepan with just enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook until fork tender, about 5 minutes. Drain and mash with a fork or potato masher. 2. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 deg
1. Make the dough by combining the milk powder, Bisquick, butter. Add just enough whole milk to make a medium-hard dough. Divide the dough into 18-20 portions. Make balls by gently rolling each portion between your palms into a smooth ball. Pl
put ghee, heat and put gram flour...after 4-5 minutes, mix 1 time boiled milk...mix well...mix coconut ... Total 7 cup ingradients...:) Easy bachelor time festival sweet...
1. Put sugar and water in a pan and prepare syrup with sugar and water to 2 & 1/2 thread consistancy. 2. Warm coconut in heavy saucepan. Pour in the syrup. 3. Stir well and cook till soft lump forms. 4. Spread in a greased plate. Cool
1.Make the dough by combining the milk powder, Bisquick, butter. 2.Add just enough whole milk to make a medium-hard dough. Divide the dough into 18-20 portions. 3.Make balls by gently rolling each portion between your palms into a smoot
Make dough of wheat flour. Make small tiny balls and then just bake in oven like Baati at 400F for 30-45 min. Make powder in blender. Take ghee in a pan, mix small pieces of badam, kaju,pista, ilaichi powder. And then mix churma powder. Mix
For the filling, in a non-stick pan, add grated coconut and jaggery and cook over a slow flame till the jaggery melts and the mixture comes together. Add the cardamom powder and mix well. 2. In another non-stick pan boil the water. Add 1 te
Mix coconut and jaggery in a nonstick pan. Heat, and cook stirring continuously to avoid burning. When mixture becomes a soft lump, add cardamom and saffron. Mix, take off fire, keep aside to cool a little. Make a thick batter of plai
Mix gram flour with just enough water to make into a thick paste and add color. Heat ghee. Put the prepared paste and allow it to seep through a sieve into the hot ghee. Fry till the mixture turns pink and then drain out. Reserve the fried drops a
1. To make the filling, combine and cook coconut and jaggery together on medium heat. Stir continuously until they are mixed properly. Do not overcook. 2. Add cardamom powder, roasted poppy seeds and 1 teaspoon rice flour to it. and cook fo
Preparation of Paneer: If you wish to make your own paneer. About 2 litres of whole milk should sufficient for the amount of paneer this recipe needs. Once the whey separates, just squeeze out the excess liquid and knead it gently with your
Combine together the sugar and saffron colour. Keep aside. Dissolve the ghee in a kadhai, put the besan and cook over a low flame and keep on stirring continuously till it becomes golden brown in colour. Put the elaichi powder and stir well. Ta
Boil milk then reduce heat and let it simmer for 45-minutes to one hour till thick paste like. Keep stirring in between. Add sugar and coconut powder and stir till sugar dissolves. Grease a plate and pour the batter. Garnish with pistachios
Heat ghee in thick pan. Add besan/gram flour and roast on medium heat stirring continuously till your kitchen is filled with a nice aroma. Spread this on a plate/thali. When it is slightly warm add sugar, cardmom powder, raisins and gold
1. In a large cooking pot, mix sugar and water and bring it to boil. Once the syrup starts boiling, reduce the heat to medium low and let it simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring it a few times in between. Take syrup off the stove. Add cardamoms/elai
FIRST STOVE SHOULD BE ON MEDIUM HEAT, HEAT 3 TEASP OF OIL THEN ADD CINNOMAN STICKS, CARDOMAM, AND CLOVES. HEAT FOR 2 MIN THEN ADD CHOPPED ONIONS, CHOPPED GREEN CHILLS HEAT FOR 10 MIN TILL ONIONS ARE BROWN MAKE SURE YOU STIR OFTEN SO THE ONIONS
Put ghee in pan and put til seeds in it, roast them until they start smelling good aroma and light golden brown. Take out from flame and mix all dry fruits and jaggary and sugar. Mix it well. and eat every day 1 spoon after dinner. It is ve